Friday, February 5, 2010

Creating An Employment Contract If I Sue My Boss Who Was Fired, Do I Have To Abide By The Arbitration Clause In My Employment Contract?

If I sue my boss who was fired, do I have to abide by the arbitration clause in my employment contract? - creating an employment contract

This is in California. My boss was fired for creating a hostile work environment sexual harassment. Since he was dismissed, he filed a civil suit against him for intentional infliction of emotional distress and actual damages for extortion. According to his lawyer, he is under the arbitration clause, even if not protected in the company employs. Still working for the company, but I am not naming the companies in the complaint. Am I required to commit to arbitration with a person engaged in illegal activities during his employment, work no more for the company and the complaint against them personally for what he has to go when my boss sent the Partly illegal and against the ( public policy)?

1 comment:

Paula said...

You need a lawyer.

His complaint against her former boss seem to draw from the action against you in the course of employment can, and fall to be considered by the arbitration clause.

So ..................... is necessary to discuss with your attorney.

Post a Comment