Thursday, February 4, 2010

Swollen Bone Spur On Gum Bone Spur / Chip Of Tooth In Gum After Extraction?

Bone spur / chip of tooth in gum after extraction? - swollen bone spur on gum

He had several teeth removed about 1 week. 3 of them hurt along the upper jaw - 2 of terrible deal, even after several shots of what it is and gas. I was in tears because of pain. Now I have some pressure has broken through the gums, which is probably a bone spur and inflammation is still extreme. I am very sensitive to one side of the nose. Is this normal? How long can I expect pain and swelling? Should I consult someone about this pain?

1 comment:

meemah70 said...

As for what may be placed under the gums to revive a bone, but this could be a tooth fragment. Without seeing what you really can not say. As for the pain you have at this point should be just the pain ... not painful and swollen. You may have an infection of the socket is very painful and must be treated with antibiotics. I suggest you go and see a dentist to check things out ... especially if it is a weekend holiday. Do not wait until you do not experience the terrible pain and enjoy the new year!

Post a Comment